The Five areas of your lifestyle that give you an incurable disease are listed below with their steps. Taken all together these steps are not easy, it is work there is no getting around it but I believe that anyone can do it. A lot of people think that drinking some herbal tea, taking vitamins, doing yoga, and drinking a little juice is natural healing, but they have been misled. Some people tell me, “Oh I did natural healing and it did not work for me” and I say, “Oh did you?” Then I tell them, “I did natural healing and it kicked my ass, I felt like I took on a very intense second job because I was doing something natural every waking hour.”
Some of the things I did were the most rigorous things I have ever done in my life. My family thought I was nuts and going to kill myself and did their best to talk me out of it. But I kept on going and here is why; because I noticed that the harder I worked at it the better I felt. So do what I did, listen to no one unless they support you. Take up these steps, give them everything you have, and watch the changes take place.
The Steps to Take to Change What Is Entering Your Body
Below, I am encouraging people to drink beyond what seems possible because that is what it will take. A very famous Naturopathic doctor by the name of Dr John Ray Christopher used to say when asked the question “How much is enough?” his answer “When it flows out of your ears that should be enough.” I know it seems extreme but you are trying to cleanse and the more liquid you bring in, the more junk will leave your body. So if it seems like you cannot drink anymore sip just a little then sip some more and sip some and more, it will only help you.
1. Use “Distilled” or “High-Grade Reverse Osmosis” Water ONLY, for ALL Teas, Enemas, Colonics, etc. ALL “Water” that is consumed is to be in Tea form, and anytime you just want to sip on a simple cup of tea, use Red Clover with RAW Honey, if desired.
2. Juice/Herb Tea = 1 gallon per day more if you like. Use 8-10 ounces of FRESH Juice/herb tea per hour (1 Gallon/day) throughout the steps. That’s 1 Gallon minimum along with PLENTY of Earth’s Nutrition and Green Drinks.
3. Carrot Juice – 8 or more 8oz cups daily – consider this part of your 1 gallon per day.
Diet: During This Program Your Diet Is Raw Vegan, No Animal Products
Use organic fruits and vegetables when you can. When you can’t, buy what is available. For the gravely ill, consume only fresh carrots with other vegetable juices and Earth’s Nutrition; make carrots the base of all the juice combinations you make. Eight to sixteen ounces every waking hour (about a gallon of fresh carrot and other vegetable juices daily). Once you are off the juices you can go to a diet of fruits, vegetables, raw nuts and seeds, and soaked and sprouted beans and grains. Do what you can to find organic produce grown locally.
4. No animal flesh; that includes fish and fowl. Also no eggs, milk, or milk products (cheese, butter, etc.)
5. No cooked foods (bread, tofu, baked potatoes, etc.)
6. No alcohol, coffee, soda pop, or foods with artificial ingredients such as flavors, colors, sweeteners, etc.
7. No perfumes, lotions, or chemicals are worn on the body. Use castile soaps.
8. No refined products like flour or sugars in the diet – only whole 100% grains and starches.
9. Take Earth’s Nutrition – 2 tablespoons 3 times per day throughout these steps.
11. Cayenne Pepper – start with 1/16th teaspoon 3 times a day gradually work up to 3 teaspoons a day minimum; that is your goal in tea or juice (link to notes).
12. Garlic – Start with 1 clove 3 times a day. Your goal is 10 cloves 3 times a day for a total of 30 cloves per day, When symptoms are gone, go to 3 cloves 3 times per day maintenance for at least a year.
13. Freshly ground flaxseed – 2-4 Tablespoons sprinkled over salad or food every day.
The Elimination Steps to Cleanse and Detox Your Body of Toxic Waste
14. Use Colon Cleanse throughout these steps to ensure 2 to 3 normal bowel movements every day.
15. Colon Detox Program every third week to begin your rounds.
16. Liver Cleanse Program every third week of your rounds.
17. Liver-Gall bladder Formula – take during Liver Cleanse rounds
18. Kidney Cleanse Program every third week of your rounds.
19. Drink Liver Detox Tea – 3 to 6 cups daily take during Liver Cleanse rounds
20. Drink Kidney-Bladder Tea – 3 to 6 cups daily during Kidney Cleanse rounds
21. Kidney-Bladder Formula – take during Kidney Cleanse rounds
22. Potassium Broth – 3 to 6 cups daily taken with Liver and Kidney Flush and anytime during rounds
23. Blood Detox – Take 2 droppersful (1/3 the way up the dropper) 3 times daily throughout these steps.
24. Black Walnut Tincture – Put 2 droppersful (1/3 the way up the dropper) 6 times a day in anything that you are drinking.
Dry and Wet Skin Brushing
Skin brushing has been around since ancient history in many cultures such as the Greeks, Japanese, and American Indians etc. to keep the body healthy. The Comanche Indians for instance were known to scrub their skin with sand they took from Texas river bottoms. It has been said that the Texas Rangers followed their example.
The skin is the largest organ of the body and some of its main functions are:
- Eliminating waste and toxins through perspiration.
- Protecting the body’s internal organs and fluids.
- Assisting the immune system by acting as a barrier to outside pathogens and foreign substances.
- Helping to regulate body temperature.
Skin brushing for detoxification
The body’s process of eliminating waste and toxins is called detoxification. The liver, lungs, kidneys, and colon are some of the other organs that have the job of helping the body get rid of waste products. The skin is another organ of elimination that helps the body carry away some of this waste through our sweat. Our bodies are constantly perspiring, and the skin eliminates an average of 1 to 2 pounds of waste through this perspiration process daily.
The benefits of skin brushing
Skin brushing stimulates the skin and keeps the skin pores clear so that the body can perspire freely. This is important to health because if the pores get clogged and the body can’t perspire freely the waste will back up. That backed-up excess waste and toxins get trapped and become a burden to the skin, body, and the other organs of elimination.
Brushing your skin also stimulates oil glands that are in the second layer of the skin, bringing this oil to the surface of the skin. This oil helps to protect the skin and increases the skin’s health, suppleness, and elasticity. Skin brushing also stimulates blood circulation, balances fat distribution, and increases nerve function throughout the skin organ.
Brushing the skin also has a positive effect on the immune system
Another benefit of brushing the skin is that it assists the movement of lymph, which is just under the skin, throughout the body. Lymph is a clear fluid that “circulates” throughout your body via the lymphatic system. This lymphatic system is separate from the blood’s circulatory system. Lymph carries the white blood cells of your immune system throughout the body to attack and neutralize viruses and other infectious substances. Lymph also carries nutrition to and carries away waste from all the cells in the body even those that cannot be reached by the blood. This lymphatic system and its white blood cells are the main defense system of the body and the lymph is its carrier.
Your blood’s circulatory system of 15 pints has a heart to pump it around the body. The lymphatic system on the other hand has 45 pints of lymph and no pump to move it. It depends on surrounding muscle movement to push the lymph through the lymphatic system. Breathing and movement are what circulate your lymph. That is why exercise, deep breathing techniques, and skin brushing can enhance the function of your immune system and improve your health. So the addition of skin brushing significantly helps the movement of lymph which enhances the health of your immune system and your whole body.
Wet and dry skin brushing technique
If you are new to skin brushing, start with a loofah or a coarse natural fiber brush glove. Use those for a while to let your skin get used to the brushing sensation. Then move to a skin brush. A skin brush has natural vegetable bristles. Since they are becoming more and more popular, you can find them pretty easily at just about any health food store. The ones with the handles I talk about in this article are easy to use, can reach your back, and are easy to maintain.
Perform dry skin brushing before your shower or bath because that will help to stimulate your skin and wash away the flaked skin. Then do wet skin brushing while in your shower or bath. Always stroke towards your heart for the most benefit to your circulation.
- Start on the sole of your right foot, generally using long, light but brisk strokes. Get your ankle, shin, calf, and knee.
- Then do the same on your left foot and lower leg. It helps if you can sit down.
- Standing up, next brush upwards on your right and then left thigh from the knee up. Move over to your abdomen, brushing that with a circular motion.
- Brush each arm, starting with the palm and brushing inward towards your heart. Gently brush the chest area in a circular motion, women avoid the breast area.
- Brush the neck area by starting at the back of the neck and stroking with the brush towards the front (avoid your face).
- Use the handle to get your back or better yet, have your mate do it for you.
- This should only take about five minutes, especially once you get the hang of it. Of course, take as much time as you want and enjoy yourself!
A few skin-brushing tips
If more than one person in your family practices skin brushing for health, each person should have his or her own brush. Keep your brush visible near the shower. Mine has a little hole in the handle, so I hammered a nail into the wall and hung it near the shower so I could grab it easily. Having it where you can see it will help you get into the habit of using it regularly. Avoid brushing areas with skin cuts, wounds, or rashes. Avoid the facial area. If you have any type of cancer, please check with a competent healthcare provider to find out if skin brushing is okay for you.
25. Complete Tissue Repair Syrup 1-3 teaspoons taken 3 times daily.
26. Complete Tissue Repair Ointment applied to the afflicted area 3 to 6 times daily.
27. Castor Oil Packs with a hot water bottle or heating pad 2-3 times daily over an afflicted area 3 days of packs 4 days off every week throughout this program.
28. High Enemas 2-3 times a week depending on condition or illness, this is optional your choice.
The Steps to Take That Will Change You Physically
29. Massage – daily with olive oil – Foot Reflexology should be done as well.
30. Exercise – for one hour each day – walking or bicycling is best do not get extreme, take it easy.
31. Sun/Air bath 5 to 7 minutes daily – work up to this much time. Avoid getting too much sun at any one time that you burn.
32. Deep Breathing Exercises Daily.
33. Barefoot – get your feet in some grass for 15 minutes daily. Why do it; it seems like a tree-hugging thing. We have lost contact with the earth and we need that contact to try it before you judge it.
The Steps to Take to Eliminate Stress in Your Life
Trashing is getting rid of the things in your surroundings that are linked to your past stressful life. An example of this is a client who was having a difficult time with liver cancer. I went to her very nice home and she told me the history of the furniture and decorations. I soon learned that 25% plus of everything in her home was a reminder of a very stressful divorce. As soon she sold, gave away, and trashed that stuff she began to make a lot of healing progress.
34. Take a short nap daily, no more than 45 minutes.
35. Meditation – work up to 45 minutes daily – breath observation meditation and other meditation that you find appropriate in your belief studies.
36. Prayer – express your emotions in your prayers; you need help and support from God, tell God this!
The Steps to Take to Increase Your Spiritual Connection
37. Focus on proactive uplifting positive thoughts such as perfecting these steps is a good start and planning for your future.
38. Help others.
39. Discover/expand your mission and purpose in life. Look to your illness/injury as a spiritual awakening. An opportunity for introspection and self-discovery to put you on or recommit you to your correct spiritual path.
40. Focus on Healing your life, not just your body.
41. Forgive and let go of past hurts, traumas, betrayals, etc. You can not heal if you do not release fear, anger, hate, guilt, etc. Hanging on to negative feelings will canker your soul. Repent (change your heart) and Forgive (let go of negativity). If you have difficulty here let me know.
42. Read uplifting books.
43. Become a student of your healing. Strive to learn from it. I found that I began to put down negative things and started picking up positive things for my life. Before, every year was worse than the last. Now every year is better and more fulfilling than the last.
44. Above all, follow the inner voice of your spirit. It will guide, direct, and teach you what you need to do. The road to health (spiritual and physical) is not designed to be easy, it will be a spiritual journey of discovering who you really are.
Before You Go – Incurable Disease Steps
The above work is not easy but it is simple, you just have to begin. Think about it this way; what do you have to lose, some poor lifestyle habits that gave you this life-threatening disease? As I said, all to do is just begin, so just do it! Follow this Program, and you will be ABSOLUTELY AMAZED!
Incurable Disease Steps: A Herbalist’s Approach
Imagine this: You’re facing a health challenge that seems insurmountable. You’re ready to take steps towards managing your condition. But where do you start? That’s where The Herb Prof comes in!
With The Herb Prof, you’ve got a guide right at your fingertips. It’s like having a personal herbalist guiding you through each step of dealing with incurable diseases. How cool is that?
But wait, there’s more! The Herb Prof isn’t just about incurable diseases. It’s a hub for all things herbal. So, while you’re there, why not explore a bit? You might discover a new herbal passion!
So, next time you’re ready to take steps towards managing an incurable disease, remember to visit The Herb Prof. Your herbal adventure awaits!
References – Incurable Disease Steps
Little Herb Encyclopedia, by Jack Ritchason; N.D., Woodland Publishing Incorporated, 1995
The Ultimate Healing System, Course Manual, Copyright 1985, Don Lepore
Planetary Herbology, Michael Tierra, C.A., N.D., Lotus Press, 1988
Handbook of Medicinal Herbs, by James A. Duke, Pub. CRP Second Edition 2007
The Complete Medicinal Herbal, by Penelope Ody, Published by Dorling Kindersley